Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Can't Wait...

I am preparing for our third, but biggest camping trip with the twins!  Last year we did take them twice, but they were just weeks old the first trip, and then a couple months the second trip, so really we didn't do a lot besides give bottles and change diapers hehehe.  This year I have taken the boys to the lake several times, and they LOVE it, but we have yet to take them camping this year.  I will be packing up the boys and heading west in a couple days and we will stay with grandma and grandpa and have some fun in the sun at the lake and in their nice big backyard, then four days later I will be making the drive back to get daddy and the camper and then the real fun begins!!!  We will have a week camping and the boys will be surrounded by nothing but family and the beautiful hills and lake, I can't imagine a better place to be for a week.  There are so many things I want to experience with the boys while we are there, but so little time.  I want to take them swimming, have campfires, take walks, build sand castles, and look at the stars and moon.  You can see so many more stars and they are so bright there just amazing to sit and see so many falling stars in one night.  Ohhh so many wishes to make with my three handsome boys!!!  This will also be our last trip in our camper, sadly we have outgrown it and it is time for an upgrade, and it will be supporting a for sale sign come tomorrow.  Don't get me wrong I am excited to get something bigger and better, this camper is our first and just carries lots of fun memories.  So time to go and finish packing and preparing for the fun weeks ahead!!!

1 comment:

  1. We camped ALL the time when our kids were younger, we all enjoyed it so much, and now that they're grown...they talk all the time about those memories! Hope you all have a safe, fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete