Wednesday, December 23, 2009

For my brothers...

Well obviously Ethan knows the real story about Santa, but he will play along for his little brothers. It was so cute when we were talking about going to see Santa, Ethan said I am not sitting on his lap but I will stand next to him so you can get a picture. So funny he knows me so well to know of course mom will want a picture...to funny. He also don't say anything about... ya know the secret about Santa in front of the twins, as if they would understand, how considerate of him. I am so proud of him, there are times he drives me bonkers with his attitude, but overall he has such a big heart and is so considerate and polite to others. Ethan mommy is so very proud of all you are, and all you will be, even though I know I don't tell you nearly enough!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment