Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas concert...


This is Ethan right before his Christmas concert, how handsome is this?!?! Me and my twin brain had the dates mixed up and so Jeff at the last minute did get off work, thank goodness for more than one reason. I would of hated for him to miss it, he has never missed one yet, and this was the first time that we got to see Ethan play the drum. He has a practice pad, but me having the twins is not as on the ball as I once was. There was a day he would have had his drum bought months ago, but when I get out I usually have to rush home, and I forget half the stuff I need, let alone remember extra stuff. *Shhhhhhh don't tell there is a drum under the tree for him. I can't wait to see his face when he opens it.* Oh and the second reason I was so glad Jeff got off work should be obvious, I was not looking forward to taking the twins on my own. Good thing to we sat there for 2 hours and they were tired and crabby, but did okay because Jeff and one and I had the other, they would have never made it through without us holding them in our laps.

I look at this picture and and can't believe how big Ethan has gotten, and that he is already 10. Where did the time go?? Before we know it the twins will be standing in front of the tree for a picture for there school concerts, and Ethan well he will be 20 and off to college, wow if that don't make a person feel old *laugh*
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment