Monday, September 27, 2010

Just for fun...

Nice fall day, what to do??? Load up drive on down to that wonderful open space we love and shoot some photos. I had two great helpers to point out all the great little things to shoot. I found a great place early this spring to take the twins out to run and explore, and at the same time this mama can get some photos taken. Well I think I have decided to take the next step and get my photos out there for others to see...as well as buy...HOPEFULLY. I have put this off and never thought I could do it for way to long, now it is time. I stumbled along this quote, and it gave me the boost I needed "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sale away from the safe harbor. Catch the winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain So now I am off to catch more and more shots to put out there for the world and behind me I have a wonderful and encouraging husband, and all my boys, and what more does a person need to reach that goal and be successful. Here are my latest photos taken with the help of Dylan and Ashton leading the way!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment