Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Getting Caught Up...


Where oh where do I begin? I guess I will pick up in March with a few of the pictures I found. Here March is the beginning of nice weather so we try to get out as much as we can, getting out comes with running wild toddlers so we are limited on where we can go. Near us there is a historical site that is nothing but trees and grass with lots of open space to run and explore. There are tons of wild turkeys and peacock wandering around so one of our games is feather hunting. Silly little game but it keeps them from just running off, and they seem to like it, and it keeps them close to me so I LOVE it! I just have to wander what they think while they are exploring, all the things they see and touch, all new and fun things for them. They pick up everything and we usually end up with several feathers and flowers and weeds that just have to come home with us. When I think back to these pictures I remember that this was one of the first times that they really showed an interest in picking everything up and seemed to be such curious little boys scavenging around in the great outdoors. I am going to keep this short and sweet and head back to the picture disaster and start working on finding my next post. So keep reading, hopefully I will get caught up on 2011 before 2012 rolls in.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment