Thursday, March 18, 2010

First real trip to the park...

I have been so eager for a nice day so I could do this.....put the twins in one swing. We woke up this morning and the sun was shining so we packed right up and went to the park for the day, then we went to another park. We got to the park and the first place we went was the swings, I said lets put them both in one. Jeff though oh my *laugh*, but they both fit just fine. As soon as we put them in and gave them a small push, it was instant giggles. They loved it, they laughed and laughed, and when we put them in seprate swings they would laugh as they passed each other. We also took them down the slides a few times, but the swings were by far their favorite. We had a great day it was so fun, and the twins had a blast as well, and I don't think they have ever laughed so much!!! This photo is just one more reminder that twins ROCK!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment