Thursday, October 22, 2009

That is mine!!!

I am starting to think that Dylan may be a bit of a bully. The story with this picture is that Ashton had the frog, Dylan took it and Ashton looked at him like hey that was mine. I then gave Ashton the bug, yup you guessed it Dylan took that too. Well now lets fast forward 5 minutes to where Ashton has done his crab crawl and spun himself around, he kicks Dylan in the head, Dylan cries, I put them back side by side, they stare at each other for a moment then Ashton reaches out and graps Dylan's dinky right out of his mouth. Really you just have to laugh at them sometimes. They are really starting to interact and show preferances in what they want to play with, and it would seem they always want what the other has. I think I will be dealing with this for many years to come.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment